Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney Commercial property team have considerable experience in delivering a specialist service to businesses. We have been particularly active in the hospitality business (hotels and pubs) and also in assisting in the acquisition and disposal of Residential Care Homes and Nursing Homes.
The services we offer our business clients cover the following:
- acquisition and disposal of commercial property which may range from lock up shops to offices, hotels, factories and warehouses,
- preparing leases of commercial properties for the landlords or advising tenants on the terms of such leases
- advice regarding the renewal and termination of business leases, options to determine leases and options to purchase as well as advice regarding Energy Performance Certificates, Fire Risk Assessments and Asbestos Reports
- assistance and guidance in connection with planning issues, insurance, tax, road agreements and bonds, negotiating with Local Authorites
If you're involved in purchasing, selling or leasing commercial property, either as an owner, occupier, investor or developer, you must make sure you are properly advised.
Whether buying or selling, renting or letting, property law is becoming increasingly complex. With an acknowledged reputation for the breadth of their expertise, Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney handle transactions ranging from small retail and business premises, through to substantial property developments.
We provide balanced and clear commercial advice alongside personal service. Our team of solicitors working with other property professionals (estate agents and local authorities) can manage most projects that businesses are likely to undertake, including:
- business property lettings/options, sale and purchase
- secured lending
- licensed premises - licensing and registration work
- landlord and tenant matters
- residential, industrial and office developments
- bank guarantees and consultant contracts
- partnership agreements
- disputes and property litigation
- estate development and plot sales
- property development
- sales and leaseback
- sales and purchases
- secured lending
We regularly deal with many different types of properties, including shops and offices, barn conversions, industrial units, commercial trading estates, retail and leisure developments and residential estates.
We take a practical and commercial approach so you can be confident that we will help you complete your property deals quickly and efficiently. To find out more, call us now or fill out our enquiry form.