Cashflow is one of the biggest concerns for small businesses. Making sure that money owed to you is paid on time is a key component to making sure that your cash flow position remains healthy.
Bad debts have a very negative effect on your company as they not only affect your cashflow, but they also cause stress and waste your time when your energy could be more profitably focussed on running your business.
Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney has proven experience of recovering debts for clients across all kinds of businesses. We work in partnership with you, to become a trusted third party who will recover both small and bulk debts for you.
As an outsider to your business we can:
- step up the pressure on your debtor where it may be difficult or inappropriate for you to do so
- defuse awkward situations without you being involved
- preserve your relationships with good clients by pursuing the debt firmly but tactfully
- establish a reputation with your customers that you are not prepared to accept late payment
Please call our Winscombe office on 01934 842 811 and speak to Morwenna Homewood in our Litigation Department, to discuss how she might assist you in recovering any money owed to you.
Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney charge at an hourly rate, which is influenced by the following:
- The particular expertise and experience of the person dealing with the case
- The complexity of the transaction
- Whether the matter requires unusually urgent and swift action
- The time spent on the matter
We always give an estimate of the likely costs at the beginning of the matter, with regular updates as the matter progresses, so that you can always be certain of the costs involved in your particular case at any given time.
To find out more, call us now or fill out our enquiry form.
Legal fees are subject to VAT.