Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney have a department dedicated to Criminal Defence, our specialist solicitors have over 25 years of experience and a proven success rate in defending clients against all types of charges. They are happy to give initial informal advice over the phone free of charge, to assist in deciding whether we can help you.
With wider and greater powers being given to the police and the authorities generally it is now more important than ever to obtain skilled, impartial advice - which our experienced and friendly team can provide.
Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney's criminal defence service includes:
- a Dedicated Department of specialists in their field
- an expert team able to assist and represent defendants, providing knowledgeable and sympathetic support during a period of crisis
- advice and assistance at a police station either over the telephone or in person in or out of office hours
- representation in magistrates court and crown court proceedings
- arranging the assistance of barristers where necessary
- advice on road traffic cases, including points and possible disqualification
Our Criminal Defence team invites comments from clients at the end of every case we handle. We ask clients to rate our service on a scale ranging from Poor to Excellent, and are delighted to say that the overwhelming majority of our clients rate our services as excellent. We are committed to maintaining this standard.
If your case is an emergency, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our after-hours service can be accessed by just phoning our regular number and you will receive instructions on how to contact us.
Call us now for free informal advice, or fill out our enquiry form for more details.
Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney charge at an hourly rate, which is influenced by the following:
- The particular expertise and experience of the person dealing with the case
- The complexity of the transaction
- Whether the matter requires unusually urgent and swift action
- The time spent on the matter
We always give an estimate of the likely costs at the beginning of the matter, with regular updates as the matter progresses, so that you can always be certain of the costs involved in your particular case at any given time.
To find out more, call us now or fill out our enquiry form.
Legal fees are subject to VAT.
You may be eligible for Legal Aid, at Berry Redmond Gordon & Penney we will find out whether you are eligible and make the application for you, so you can be confident that you are getting the help you are entitled to.